What is InfoGraphics?
An infographic is a powerful tool that combines statistics and data into beautiful, humorous or easily digestible images that you can easily post to various platforms to ensure the information you want to instill in readers is getting across as intended.
It’s no secret that internet users respond well to visuals; this is why infographics are so great to include in your digital marketing strategy. By combining fascinating facts with compelling images, your readers are much more likely to read and share your content.
- High-quality infographics are 30 times more likely to be read than text articles.
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
- The brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text.
- Infographics can help boost site traffic by as much as 12 percent.
- Articles that include infographics receive as many as 72 percent more views than other articles.
This visual tool makes it easier for your company’s content to stand out amongst the noise and for your readers to digest your message. That’s not all, though; here are a few more reasons infographics are a valuable part of your digital marketing strategy:
- They improve SEO.
- They position you as an expert.
- They increase brand awareness and name recognition.
- They can simplify a complicated topic or make a dry topic more interesting.
Want to know more about ways to get the word out about your business through digital marketing?
Get in touch with us.